Friday, February 24, 2012

So sorry...

Hello!!  I'm so sorry to everyone who signed up as a follower of my blog, but yesterday in trying to clean up some buttons I mistakenly deleted my followers.  Can you tell I'm really not sure of blogging design and buttons???  I can post but that's about all.  LOL!  I really didn't mean to, so if someone could tell me how to retrieve that or fix it I would be so grateful.

I'm going to be taking pictures this weekend of some upcoming projects that I will post soon.  Thanks for your patience.  This Mon-Fri job gets in the way of my fun.  But it also pays the bills...which is a really great thing!  Allows me to buy new fabric.  Yay!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Here in my neck of the woods they are calling for 10-15cm of snow tonight and tomorrow so I'll be staying in where it's cozy and sewing and crafting. 

Hugs,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment