Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi.  I know it's been a while since my last post but I'm new to this and still trying to update my page with  limited knowledge of how this all works.  Bear with me and hopefully you will be interested in what you see here.  I made the cards below last night.  What do you think??



I absolutely love this 'Christmas Collage' stamp from the new Holiday Mini catalogue.  Isn't it yummy?  The Cherry Cobbler cardstock is so rich and combined with Very Vanilla,
well lets just say, WOW!!  I also LOVE the new 'Seam Binding' ribbon in the new mini.  I know, I know... everything in the new mini is beautiful.  And I want it all.  What else is new????  LOL.



1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Cathy! Your blog is looking wonderful! GREAT JOB! Next time you come over to stamp with me, I can show you a few more blog tricks - but you've truly done a super job! It looks so pretty! And your cards are FAB!!!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete