Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where has the time gone???

Well, my goodness, here it is Sept 30 and it I haven't posted for quite a while!!  I've been back to work and before you know it the week has gone by.  I've been crafting but I don't have a pic to show ... yet.  When the bag that I've been making is finished, I will post it.  It's very colorful with shades of purple!!  I just found buttons for it tonight and I'll be sewing those on shortly.  A friend asked for purples so ...

I've just booked 2 workshops for Stampin' UP! and I'm sooooo excited for them.  I've never had an actual workshop to demo at before.  There are so many wonderful products and I'm in the process of designing and creating what we are going to make at the workshops.

Well must go and get busy.  Until next time,  happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment