Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby gift

One of my daughter's friends had a baby and I wanted to make something for him.  I decided I would knit a sweater and make a taggie baby block.  This is
for the sweetest little boy whose name is Talon.  Below is a pic of what I made.


The sweater is a 12mths size and the pattern is from Cabin Fever.  This is a top down cardigan and sooooo easy to make.  You can add different borders or panels to make the sweater just what you want it to be.  This is the 4th sweater I've made 3 using this book.  They just turn out super cute!!  And ... the best thing about the pattern is the only sewing you have to do is under the arm and it takes about 10 seconds to do.  Who doesn't love that???









I also added a handcrafted tag to the taggie block.  I think whatever you make deserves a cute hand crafted tag.

Hope you are having an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment