Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blessings

Blessings Quilt Blocks
 
Here are the first two blocks of the Blessings Quilt I'm participating in.  This quilt was introduced to me by Jackie from 'The Fabric Cupboard' located in Moncton, NB.  Jackie attended Quilt Market in the spring and thought this would be a wonderful project for anyone who enjoys quilting.
 
I absolutely love The Fabric Cupboard.  The people are so nice and they have a wonderful selection of fabric, notions, thread....etc.  The first time I visited this shop, I just couldn't stop staring at all of the yummy fabric.  I've continued to visit several times since.
 
Jackie emails one block to us each week.  I chose Double Chocolat by 3 Sisters for Moda to create my Blessings Quilt.  The collection is gorgeous!
 
I guess they decided to eliminate block #2, so these are the first two so far.
 
 
Hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment