Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

 
 
Welcome 2014.  I'm hoping you will bring many wonderful moments and happy times.  I've been on vacation since Dec 14, 2013.  But alas, tomorrow I must return to work.  This morning I decided I needed a new bag to carry lunch and such with me. And of course, I want it to use tomorrow!  LOL!  Sooooooo....this is what I spent my day working on.  I sewed a new bag and decided to go with the Chevron style.  I used some fat quarters from 'Metropolitan Fair' by Barbara Brackman for Moda.  The lighter color fabric I believe is' Chelsea Manor' by Bunny Hill Designs for Henry Glass & Co. 
 
 
 
 

 
I'm quite pleased with how it has turned out.  I may need to make a scrappy quilt using the Chevron design while using up some of my bits and pieces of left over fabric.
 
 
It was a beautiful, sunny day here in NB.  However, quite cold.  Walking on the snow sounds like crunching Styrofoam.  This is a pic of the winter wonderland that is my backyard.
 
 
 
Hope you've all enjoyed the beginning of 2014!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment